Sunday, May 31, 2009

sixtyeight: egghead

sorry i have not posted in a while. i wrote this posting a couple weeks ago and forgot to publish it:
this weekend i made 4 dozen deviled eggs, which means that i made 96 halves (i think my math is correct). my cousin had a graduation party on saturday and i was asked to make up the eggs by my aunt. somehow, among my family members, i have managed to gain a reputation for my deviled eggs. even though, i am fairly certain none of my relatives (with the exception of my grandmother) have ever had my deviled eggs. anyway, i was happy to do it, although i was questioning my decision when i was piping the yolk mixture into the eggs. unfortunately, in all of the excitement, i forgot to take a picture of the 96 finished products. just know, that they looked and tasted delicious!

2 comments:

Jenn Hair said...

Thanks! I've been playing around with the banner for a couple weeks, but it came into its current form only last night :)

Also, I LOVE deviled eggs, and just looking at this entry has got me craving them BAD.

ellie said...

i have never eaten your deviled eggs.
i would remember.