Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sixtyone: dissed by the washingtonian








well, i have got bad news, the unemployed crafter was overlooked on the washingtonian's
list of the best dc blogs. i know you are all in shock, i am having trouble coming to terms with this myself. i am thinking that the main cause of the problem may be the fact that they didn't have a best craft blog category (i would have clearly been on that list). here is my strategy for making next year's list: 1.update my blog more regularly 2.go to different dc social events, tell everyone i am a blogger, and look shocked when they have never heard of my blog 3.increase my following among dc's young & hip 4.meet someone from the washingtonian and get them to take a look at my blog - it is always handy to have someone on the inside.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

number one on my list!

Global Gallerina said...

I second caroline's comment: yours is number one on my list. Also, you like Marimekko? That definitely makes you TOP.
My blogging days are BACK in action...working on a great piece now, if I dare say so myself. :)

Jenn Hair said...

it is a crying shame! I'm glad you liked my photo show postcard though! I can mail you one ;) I'm headed to Charleston in just about three weeks. yikes! I'm pumped though, really looking forward to it!