Wednesday, December 24, 2008

fortythree: more earrings.

i am pretty pleased with myself, i can't get over how good these photos look. i have been really enjoying making earrings, i can finish them quickly and it is easier to experiment with them than with larger pieces (like necklaces). the pair at the top are my fave, but i must admit i like them all.
i read an article today about how the recession is helping crafters. too bad i didn't do more on etsy, i suppose i have missed the christmas rush. one of my coworkers found this site today, which looks like it follows the same model as etsy. i can't decide whether or not i even want to sell my stuff. one of my neighbors asked if i was selling anything yesterday and i told her no, even though i have about 20 necklaces i have been saving. one problem is i don't want to part with anything and have the new owner not appreciate the piece as much as i do.

No comments: