Sunday, September 21, 2008

thirtytwo: expanding my empire

right now i am working on several different ideas:
1. i am making a new website with a new name. i am not sure what my name is going to be, the top two candidates are vpm designs and Vee.Pee.eM., if anyone has anything better i am happy to hear it. i want my website to look more professional than my blog, so i am retaking pictures of all my necklaces and earrings and creating descriptions of each of them. i am going to continue to have a blog, but have this website as more of a gallery for my various creations.
2. i am working on presentation. i want people to take my jewlery and designs seriously, so i think i need to have them presented in a sleaker way. i am currently looking for some nice boxes or little bags to put my stuff in when i give them away or sell them. i bought some stickers to put on a tag or box when i have decided what my name is going to be.
3. i have a new product... badge holders! actually, they aren't that new, but i am going to make more of them. i made some for my mom last year and i have spoken to a lot of people who seem to be interested in getting some prettier ones.

i think those are all the new developments for right now. i will be posting more about my website as it progresses and i will show some sample pictures of what i will be posting on the web.

No comments: