Monday, September 29, 2008

thirtyfour: clean up

so, last weekend the plan was to spend most of sunday being productive (taking pictures for the website, making stuff, etc), but that did not happen. instead, i walked into my work room and stepped on a headpin (a little metal thing used in jewelry) and bled all over the carpet. i had been thinking about cleaning up my work space and this was just another sign that my room had been neglected for too long. so, i don't have anything new to post, but i do have a nice tidy room to work in. of course, it is already thursday, so i will hopefully be doing something this weekend.
i have been trying to do a website, as i mentioned before, but i don't really like the host site i have been using (weebly) so i think i am going to look around for something else (i am open to suggestions if anyone has anything to recommend to me). this evening i started to upload my new pictures on to my picasa web album. so, i may not have a website yet, but you can peruse my new photos if you are interested.

1 comment:

Jenn Hair said...

haha, i guess i do have multiple pictures of that kind of thing, kids playing near air or steam vents. But for some reason it seems like such a lively, real thing to photograph for fun.

i'm sorry you bled on everything, I guess it's good your boyfriend isn't a vampire :)