Friday, May 9, 2008

thirteen: in need of inspiration

my mom asked me to make a couple of pillowcases as a present for a friend, but i am having the hardest time thinking of what to make. the one parameter i was given was that it should be white or cream colored, since we aren't sure what the person's house is like. i think my biggest problem is that i am over thinking what i should be doing rather than just going with the flow (which is what i usually do). i have start to embroider some little designs that i think i will incorporate into the cases once i decide what i am doing. fortunately, i am have until july or so to make the cases, so i will keep on thinking about what i should do...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

victoria, this is the coolest website ever. you are so creative and talented!!!! it makes me miss my soulmate THAT much more.